J,That looks like an amazing night, I loved seeing that dude in a wig. I wish so bad I could've made it. Was that "Easy Gal?!" and by that I mean Ethan. Mario is the Shiznit. Man we gotta get together for some Street Fighter 2 turbo.
so you think you can say nigga because you have a black friend?
ahem, three black friendsand I live in ATLand I have a finer ear for rapand I have literary freedomsatirically sincere,gamblegambel
Post a Comment
3 comments:
J,
That looks like an amazing night, I loved seeing that dude in a wig. I wish so bad I could've made it. Was that "Easy Gal?!" and by that I mean Ethan. Mario is the Shiznit. Man we gotta get together for some Street Fighter 2 turbo.
so you think you can say nigga because you have a black friend?
ahem, three black friends
and I live in ATL
and I have a finer ear for rap
and I have literary freedom
satirically sincere,
gamblegambel
Post a Comment