Monday, May 26, 2008

Two Lists

Ten Things About WSOP I Am Looking Forward to:

  1. Massive amounts of various gambling
  2. NBA Slam (NBA Jam drinking game)
  3. The dream of winning a bracelet
  4. Sake bombs at the Orleans
  5. The castle
  6. The sunsets
  7. Credit card roulette (would like to challenge someone to break my record of $1400)
  8. Blokus
  9. Drunken 1/2nl with the crew
  10. The stories


Ten Things About WSOP I Am Not Looking Forward to:

  1. Being away from my family
  2. Being away from my gf
  3. Being away from my friends
  4. Being away from my dog
  5. Being away from my condo
  6. Being away from my DVR
  7. Being away from my car
  8. Being away from my local watering hole
  9. Being away from my sense of normality
  10. The weather


I fly out June 4th

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have friends? I figured the DVR would be number 1 through 7.

KTP said...

Dude, GL as always and let's grill out before you go. We cannot fail to meet our quota of seeing each other twice a year.