Wednesday, September 24, 2008

<::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::>

Comcast cut my cable off today for unpaid bills
My check to the IRS bounced
My dog got out of the cage while I was out
I had one of my worst days in poker today
My condo is a disastrously messy
My gastritis flared up this evening
Sometimes I just don't care about anything

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Take what you have written and use it as a checklist of things to take care of today. I am pretty sure you can address all but one or two of the items in 3 or 4 hours. Consider that a good start!

Anonymous said...

I skim a lot of blogs, and so far yours is in the Top 3 of my list of favorites. I'm going to dive in and try my hand at it, so wish me luck.

It'll be in a totally different area than yours (mine is about penis enlargement patch) I know, it sounds strange, but it's like anything, once you learn more about it, it's pretty cool. It's mostly about penis enlargement patch related articles and subjects.

Anonymous said...

anonymous poster #1 sounds like micah

Anonymous said...

Does Micah get up by 5:44 am??

Unicron said...

I would take Julian's advice. One penis enlargement patch for each problem.

Anonymous said...

how bout atl nyc las vegas boulder and linkoping?