Sunday, September 7, 2008

Whatever It Is I Think I See, Becomes a Variance Graph to Me

So I am in boulder for the WCOOP (world championship of online poker). I know... what's the point of traveling 1427 miles to play poker on the internet? Primarily I'm here just to be around good friends who happen to play online poker also. Honestly, I might go the entire 6 days I'm here without playing any tournaments. I haven't even looked at the schedule and don't really care to. I'm greatly pleased with my life's current state and future plans.

6 comments:

GnightMoon said...

Greatly pleased with current state and future plans? Is this uncharted territory for the Gambler?

Kwicky said...

Future plans = move to boulder!!! :)

Anonymous said...

life is good because we pwned the above in foosball.

Anonymous said...

I'm not trying to be cynical or anything, but people who constantly tell others and themselves that "life is good" or "im happy" usually aren't.

. said...

"people who constantly tell others and themselves that "life is good" "

do you even read my blog?

Anonymous said...

I for one am certainly sick of hearing about how great your life is. Can we get some conflict or turmoil for a change?