
With dripping wet hands, it was the broken brown paper towel dispenser that really got me on tilt. It would be nice if it wasn't the little things that set me off. It can get rather tricky to figure out what's really going wrong in life when the big problems get bottled and ignored and only the little things set you off. As a child I use to catch lightening bugs in mason jars. I didn't understand at the time that it was the lack of air holes that left them for dead every morning. Maybe if I could just suffocate my fundamental short comings the little things wouldn't set me off. I started carving a wooden sculpture a few months ago. The project beg

an as a canoe, but I really don't like canoeing much so I am salvaging what's left into an abstract work of art. I honestly don't care for abstract art. There are too many beautiful and magical things on earth to mimic, but I had trouble seeing anything but a canoe every time I looked at that old log. My creativity and prostate are growing inversely proportional. I'd like to be able to look over my shoulder one day and enjoy the sight. It's just the little things that really set me off.
1 comment:
So your saying its not the two outters hitting on the river??!
Post a Comment