Thursday, May 21, 2009

HH

I've really been on my game these past few months. I have been getting extremely lucky too. It's a dangerous combination for my opponents.

gamblegambel posts small blind [$25.00 ].
Co.m.e.ToButthead posts big blind [$50.00 ].
** Dealing down cards **
Dealt to gamblegambel [ Kd 9s ]
na.t.i.onz folds
gamblegambel raises [$106.00 ]
Co.m.e.ToButthead calls [$81.00 ]
** Dealing Flop ** [ 2h, 5d, Js ]
gamblegambel bets [$150.00 ]
Com.e.T.oButthead raises [$435.00 ] raise this board? lol
gamblegambel calls [$285.00 ]
** Dealing Turn ** [ 7s ]
gamblegambel checks
Com.e.ToButthead checks
** Dealing River ** [ 5c ]
gamb.l.egambel bets [$934.00 ] just in case he has an ace or KQ KT
Co.m.e.ToButthead folds
gamblegambel wins $1131.00 from main pot

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So your thought process is that his value-raising-range on that board is extremely small because he wouldn't value-raise marginal made hands, there are no draws, and he might slowplay big made hands.

Is that more or less correct?
I can hardly imagine how a brain that beats $25/$50 games works. You must enjoy observing youself thinking.

I don't know if I will ever have an edge at $2/$4.
TD

. said...

Pretty close. It comes down to player tendencies. I am really not too sure which of the regulars read this blog; so I don't like to get into too many details.

Anonymous said...

its annoying how you show standard hands that have a total of ~20bbs in them all the time