It's funny how playing for a week in a tournament and winning 30k resulted in many congratulations, but when I have a 50k week in the cash games people couldn't care less. No guts no glory.
P.S. I am about to get my hands on a craps table and run some extensive data analysis on dice control in the coming weeks...
1 comment:
P.S. - Sounds like a giant waste of time.
If you have the potential for 50k weeks, I don't understand why you're doing anything else?
Of course 50k weeks are on the high end, and they are inevitably followed by -40k weeks, but this is known. Find some focus and get your grind on for a couple years, you seem to hate the pokerz, or at least that's the tone of your blog... so why don't you try to pull a Bryce and make it a springboard to bigger better things?
Post a Comment