Friday, November 27, 2009

Three Thoughts

Something about new years eve really gets my blood going. I mean I always enjoy hosting get-togethers, but there is something magical about nye. I think about decorations and music and drinks and invite lists for months in advance and it is all a labor of love.

I am leaving next week for a visit to Chicago followed by a long weekend in Vegas for the Five Diamond tournament at Bellagio. I managed to get a free hotel for four nights at the Palazzo and 25 dollar food coupon and 50 dollar table game money all comped from this summers craps experiment. Win win.

Three days ago was my worst day ever in poker. It bothered me when it happened and nearly turned 2009 into a meager year, but no more than a few days later I have gotten about 30% back and feel pretty darn good about just nearly everything.

2 comments:

GnightMoon said...

Which weekend you going to Vegas for? What are you going to play out there? Main event?

. said...

11th-15th; Will play satellites and whatnot.