Monday, December 7, 2009

Stuck on Repeat

I watch an episode of Simpsons nearly every night before I got to bed. I have a hard time turning off my mind and this seems to help. Lately I've been watching them in French to help learn the language. It helps. The other day the folder containing all the episodes just disappeared. I don't remember deleting it or moving it and all searches came up empty. It just seemed to leave without any notice. Elizabeth and I broke up this evening. We dated for about twenty one months. On paper the relationship seemed to be a reasonable match, but if the Acura TL has taught us anything it's that intangibles are what keep the wheels turning. If something big was missing it won't show up in the record books. I will try and make an extra effort to avoid too much alcohol and gambling in the trying coming times.

3 comments:

TheGraveWolf said...

Come out to the Bahamas, mon! Tons of single women around Atlantis Resort that time of year.

Anonymous said...

i know im just a rando but reading that other rando donks broke up after over a year of relationship just makes me feel really good inside. its like i see ppl and just think they got no shot. then they last a year or so and both are so full of themselves like "omg look at me im so cool ive found someone that tolerates me for a freakin' year"
im happy when the inevitable happens :)

BlueFlare said...

That was the most retarded comment i've ever read. Take that shit to youtube or twoplustwo.