Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Good Night and Good Luck

I told my mother my goal for only drinking 45 beers next month and she got noticeably upset. I guess I can cut it down to 15 no problem. I need to stretch right. Even though I am a strong proponent of moderation, sometimes I don't know how to quantify it.

PLO has been a madhouse as always. Winning and losing about 20k every hour I play. Here was a fun one:

** Dealing down cards **
Dealt to gamblegambel [ 4c Ts Ac Th ] BLOCKERS
Y.achting49er folds
s.prediton folds
t.ibster24 folds
B.OOP BOOP NEB raises [$150.00 USD]
gamblegambel calls [$125.00 USD]
M.ags and Frags calls [$100.00 USD] This is not the guy to flat AAxx here
** Dealing Flop ** [ Ad, Kc, Qs ]
gamblegambel checks
M.ags and Frags checks
B.OOP BOOP NEB bets [$150.00 USD]
gamblegambel calls [$150.00 USD]
M.ags and Frags raises [$900.00 USD]
B.OOP BOOP NEB folds
gamblegambel calls [$750.00 USD]
** Dealing Turn ** [ 8h ]
gamblegambel checks
M.ags and Frags bets [$1200.00 USD] No AAxx and very unlikely TJxx
gamblegambel raises [$6060.00 USD]
M.ags and Frags folds
gamblegambel wins $4857.00 USD from main pot

4 comments:

TheGraveWolf said...

Mmmmm braaaaaainsssssssszzzzz

Wel said...

did you make that play because he check raised huge on the flop and that polarizes what he has?.... you should write your thought process on the side in green or red like you used to do in your hold em hand histories... I'm starting to love omaha and would like some insight on how its played in bigger games...

GnightMoon said...

Agreed with Wel on this...I just don't see how you can make that play without an explanation.

Unknown said...

i like the title of this post.