Friday, April 30, 2010

Last Day

Well, I am going to to doctor this morning to get some blood work done. I have a gut feeling that my lab results could make for an excellent super fun game time. Yesterday was a bit of a disaster. I made it to the second round of the FTOPs PLO event, but my second table didn't pop up and I blinded off and then gambled away a lot of money in the cash games. Full Tilt was nice enough to send back my tournament buy in. Unfortunately that only recovered about 1% of my loses for the day.

3 comments:

Joshua Stokes said...

Poker question:I play mostly for fun at .5/$1 level on pokerstars. most of the "elite status" players at this level are losing players (according to pokertableratings) but play thousands of hands. What's the catch, is there some sort of rakeback scam out there?

Also, do you have a recommendation for an all-inclusive internet poker information site/blog that discusses/reviews/explains the ins and outs of different sites, rakebacks, poker software, etc.?

Lastly, are you still making you bag sculptures?

. said...

I have never heard of anyone getting actual rakeback on Poker Stars, but their player points system is by far the best. I'd guess if you mass tabled 100 dollar tables and just broke even you might be able to make around 15 dollars/hour in player points.

Have you been to the two plus two forums? I don't use any site like that, but that one seems to be the most popular.

You partially inspired me to finish up an abstract sculpture I've had in mind for quite some time now...

Joshua Stokes said...

Cool, thanks for the info. I'll check out two plus two.

I guess 15 bucks an hour isn't bad if you live in Malaysia.

over and out