I recently decided to devote my life to proving that the law of conservation of energy is wrong, but I ultimately realized that once I figured out how to create and destroy energy there would be dire consequences, so I decided not to.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Thanks for providing your thinking on this topic. I am somewhat hopeful that you will post a similar theoretical discussion on why you play with the "chubby girl" avatar on FTP. From reading you blog and occasionally watching you play I think you are better suited for the "female astronaut". I am glad to see you are running good and I am hopeful that will continue.
1 comment:
Thanks for providing your thinking on this topic. I am somewhat hopeful that you will post a similar theoretical discussion on why you play with the "chubby girl" avatar on FTP. From reading you blog and occasionally watching you play I think you are better suited for the "female astronaut". I am glad to see you are running good and I am hopeful that will continue.
- ThePHC
Post a Comment