Saturday, October 9, 2010

12:52

I have been playing a lot of Starcraft II lately.

I recently signed up for this dating website and I was getting lots of responses and I was emailing back and forth with several ladies, but I had left out my profession. I went ahead and fixed it so my profile says I am a professional poker player and I haven't heard back from a lady since. I am pretty much convinced it is one of the worst jobs ever for meeting women.

I am getting pretty good at Starcarft II.

9 comments:

GnightMoon said...

This was one of the definitive posts in this blog's history. Succinct, pointed and hilarious. Well done.

Anonymous said...

you are just now realizing that most dateable women dont want to date a degenerate lacking social skills?

Anonymous said...

Just tell them how much money you have in your fulltilt poker account and they wont give a shit what you do for a living weeeeeee!!

trying to hack your account as I type this. epic fail.

Brian said...

But how much did you lose?

. said...

I pretty much lose at nothing.

Anonymous said...

-400 that gnightmoon typed that 3rd comment

Will C. said...

Wow, this post is most certainly definitive...! If I were you I would avoid putting your actual profession on your profile, or at least be vague with it. Sometimes things need to be explained, rather than left to the minds/imaginations of others. Degenerate, dishonest gambler/loser at life is what comes to most people's minds when they hear your profession - which is clearly what you are NOT! Just sayin...control what you can control - the flow of information. Much of life is all about HOW you deliver/communicate, not necessarily WHAT you communicate. After that, then you can throw up your hands.

GnightMoon said...

As good as this post was, the comments might be even better. I can't take credit for comment #3; that was hilarious.

. said...

Will, I will pay you to be my life coach...