Friday, December 10, 2010

HH

I really liked this hand today. There is a lot going on for some simple action.

$5000.00 USD PL Omaha - Friday, December 10, 12:15:34 ET 2010
Table Savin (6 max shallow) (Real Money)
Seat 4 is the button
Seat 3: Far Away Boy ( $9456.00 USD )
Seat 4: gamblegambel ( $2000.00 USD )
Seat 5: c.heap cheap ( $1950.00 USD )
Seat 6: electra ( $2222.00 USD )
cheap che.ap posts small blind [$25.00 USD].
electra posts big blind [$50.00 USD].
** Dealing down cards **
Dealt to gamblegambel [ 8h 9d 8d Qh ]
Far Away Boy raises [$112.50 USD]
gamblegambel calls [$112.50 USD] I am not the biggest fan of flatting these hands to half pot opens, but I think he is pretty weak, so I ain't folding here.
cheap c.heap folds
electra calls [$62.50 USD]
** Dealing Flop ** [ 2s, Js, Ts ]
electra checks
Far Away Boy bets [$150.00 USD] I think in general people cbet these flops too much, plus I have decent equity against all none made flush hands. With the cards I have it is super unlikely he is drawing to straight too besides maybe an AKxx.
gamblegambel calls [$150.00 USD]
electra folds
** Dealing Turn ** [ As ]
Far Away Boy bets [$300.00 USD] Interesting turn here. It changes things a lot since he couldnt have flopped the nut flush and wasnt bluffing the magic card. It is pretty rare here to be betting a set for value since the big straight just got made and it just got tougher to have a flush with four spades out. Because these sort of hands slow down it makes much more sense for me to be flatting this bet than raising with flushies.
gamblegambel calls [$300.00 USD]
** Dealing River ** [ 3c ]
Far Away Boy checks
gamblegambel bets [$512.00 USD] Perfectly balanced and sized. The only way he could be expoiting this line is if he was on the 2618th level; like taking candy from a baby.
Far Away Boy folds
gamblegambel wins $1260.50 USD from main pot

1 comment:

Wel said...

Definitely cant pull stuff like this off in low limits.... if electra calls or raises flop do you shut down your float?