1) I am not talented at poker
2) I am upset with my career choice
3) I am a lazy, lonely and over rated person
4) I take my family for granted
5) My selfishness is becoming extremely self deprecating
6) I am jealous of just about every one's life above mine
7) I feel like making an enormous dent in the world whether positive or negative, I don't really care
4 comments:
I think I was at my worst in the beginning of '07, but this does rival the all time low spot. Most poker players are just a cold streak away from rock bottom at all times.
whatever you do, don't go back to school. it won't help.
I quit school twice and my salary trippled, I agree with kristen. Also, I am now broke so don't feel alone in your displeasure of career choice.
keep your head up. Things will turn around.
Post a Comment