Dude, is it really that hard to get a decent looking girl in ATL? Seriously, bro, just go out a couple nights and I'm sure you can do it. At least you recognize, like the rest of us, that you need to get laid. How long has it been honestly?
You need to get laid.
Yea, I don't think you need a girlfriend necessarily. It's much easier/sometimes better to lay someone...!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Dude, is it really that hard to get a decent looking girl in ATL? Seriously, bro, just go out a couple nights and I'm sure you can do it. At least you recognize, like the rest of us, that you need to get laid. How long has it been honestly?
You need to get laid.
Yea, I don't think you need a girlfriend necessarily. It's much easier/sometimes better to lay someone...!
Post a Comment