Thursday, March 13, 2008

Life Is Cheap Until You Pay the Price

Being over analytical is quite the double edged sword. When it comes to being a perfectionist in games and making wise decisions with large purchases it's a blessing in disguise. But when it comes to something as simple as deciding where to eat dinner or more important life decisions [such as should I go to this wedding, should I move to a new city, should I tell this person how I feel about them] it's a curse and a half. It ultimately leads to uncontrollable anxiety and awkward panic attacks. I often fantasize of being a simple minded blue collar man.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i can 100% relate

Triumph said...

yeah it is kind of funny that the same attributes that make me good at poker make me a total life-fish

Anonymous said...

This is why a girlfriend/life partner is crucial

Anonymous said...

Well said Truman...I wholeheartedly agree...