I have been home for less than 12 hours and already everything seems to be coming together nicely. Poker is getting back on track, home cooked meals with me lady, and peace and quiet in the domicile. I decided not to play the wsop main event for the first time in my career as a poker player. I have a feeling everything is going to work out swimmingly.joeswep posts the small blind of $10
gamblegambel posts the big blind of $20
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to gamblegambel [9h Qc]
balgawhe folds
Mr_an folds
SliNpnzU folds
josweetp raises to $60
gamblegambel calls $40
*** FLOP *** [4s Qh Ah]
joeyswep bets $120
gamblegambel has 15 seconds left to act
gamblegambel calls $120
*** TURN *** [4s Qh Ah] [Jd]
joeysetp checks
gamblegambel has 15 seconds left to act
gamblegambel checks
*** RIVER *** [4s Qh Ah Jd] [2c]
joeweetp bets $220
gamblegambel calls $220, and is all in
*** SHOW DOWN ***
joeswetp shows [6c 8c] Ace Queen high
No comments:
Post a Comment