More importantly who would you back in a 1ct2ct game on full tilt the chicken or the cow. Or rather than back them is it more +EV just to eat either one of them. Clearly backing the chicken then eating him if he doesn't perform is the best way to reduce your carbon footprint.
However: Once the $.02 cow exists already, eating him instead of the chicken is the best way to reduce life...err, "carbon emissions." Optimizing is all about slaughtering cows and making only more chickens given we're not MORAL enough to just be vegan or humanitarian instead.
I eat mostly leftist livestock nowadays. That truly minimizes expected future yammering about anthropogenic climate change.
I would just kill deer and eat them. Deer are there anyways, so I'm really just reducing both cow and chicken co2 emissions while reducing deer as well. This also helps me feel more like a man by killing something. Everybody wins, except for the deer.
4 comments:
Hey Joel,
you think you could beat a PLO 1ct2ct game on FullTilt?
I played a $4,02 pot, and the rake was 26ct. That's 15%.
Players at these limits don't notice, because the majority doesn't know what rake is.
TD
More importantly who would you back in a 1ct2ct game on full tilt the chicken or the cow. Or rather than back them is it more +EV just to eat either one of them. Clearly backing the chicken then eating him if he doesn't perform is the best way to reduce your carbon footprint.
- ThePHC
hahhahha, vn PHC
However: Once the $.02 cow exists already, eating him instead of the chicken is the best way to reduce life...err, "carbon emissions." Optimizing is all about slaughtering cows and making only more chickens given we're not MORAL enough to just be vegan or humanitarian instead.
I eat mostly leftist livestock nowadays. That truly minimizes expected future yammering about anthropogenic climate change.
I would just kill deer and eat them. Deer are there anyways, so I'm really just reducing both cow and chicken co2 emissions while reducing deer as well. This also helps me feel more like a man by killing something. Everybody wins, except for the deer.
Post a Comment