Saturday, March 29, 2008

Long Runway. Short Flight.

By nature I am a thinker. I have a hard time expressing and vocalizing my feelings to my family and closest friends. I probably reveal more of my deepest thoughts on this blog than in any personal conversation. This is probably way more frustrating than any of you can imagine. I continually find myself in pivotal situations in which my inability to properly communicate leaves me regretful and remorsefully ruminating and reliving these disappointments by myself through many a sleepless nights. It's emotional torture on the mind. I can anticipate and imagine how a conversation will play out in my mind ahead of time, but usually preparation lends itself towards anxiety instead of confidence. Occasionally these personal constraints will build up by means of synergism and leave me yearning for a life of solitude. I love hate my job.

2 comments:

Fuel55 said...

hmmmmm - I wonder what personality type you are ....

http://fuel55.blogspot.com/2006/11/more-self-examination.html

. said...

INTJ