Monday, March 24, 2008

Enough Lies

I know after reading this blog loyally for a long time now you might feel that you know me pretty well, but I can't keep this charade up any longer. It's time for the truth. My name isn't really Joel Patchell and what you have been reading isn't my personal thoughts and life story. My real name is Shannon Shorr. I have all the proof you need right here:I am sorry for tricking y'all for so long. You can find my real blog here: http://shannonshorr.com/ the blog where I pretend to be me here: http://shannonshorr.blogspot.com/ and the blog where I pretend to be other people here: http://yougamble.blogspot.com/

It feels great to finally tell the truth and I hope I haven't hurt anyone with all this deception.

Sincerely,
Me

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Huh?

Fuel55 said...

lol

Shannon Shorr said...

Lol nice try bro. I know I'm just so awesome that you want to pretend to be me. Keep being who you are man, thats good enough!

Anonymous said...

Wow, Shannon is having a conversation with himself on his different blogs. Split personalities really wig me out