Seat 1: Snjke ($1154.15 in chips)Seat 9: KKBigDawwg69 ($1522 in chips)
KKBigDawwg69: posts small blind $25
Snejk: posts big blind $50
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to KKBigDawwg69 [Qd Jd]
Usd2beGOOD: folds
CSINO-KID: folds
ryke: folds
LttleZen: folds
jm2536: folds
KKBigDawwg69: raises $100 to $150
Sejke: calls $100 Uncommon play to start - most people jam or fold
*** FLOP *** [2s Kh 7s]
KKBigDawwg69: bets $200 Against an unknown I probably c bet this 40-70% of the time
Sejke: raises $200 to $400 Weird min raise. I would expect a flat call from king or seven and I would just expect bigger raise or jam from flush draw. Seem like he is trying to take it down cheap, but a rereaise isn'y my best play here...
KKBigDawwg69: calls $200 out of position float
*** TURN *** [2s Kh 7s] [2h]
KKBigDawwg69: checks
Snjke: checks tough for him to fire a second barrel here without at least some outs/looks like boat or air
*** RIVER *** [2s Kh 7s 2h] [Th]
KKBigDawwg69: bets $700 he only had 600 +small change left and I need to make sure I fold out medium aces
Snjke: folds
KKBigDawwg69 collected $1097 from pot
KKBigDawwg69: doesn't show hand
3 comments:
I love watching a good old fashioned short stack battle in the blinds.
Min raisers in bigger games are almost always weak. Nicely played sir.
Snjke vs Snejk vs Sejke, why do the names keep changing?
Post a Comment