Spontaneous blog surfing brought me here. This chart induced me into such laughter. "The magic zone"
I was definetly, as melvaton said, blog surfing. Now it is saved under my favorites. Now I just need read all the past entrys since, as a 19 year old stay at home mom, my life is reduced to blogging and cleaning up after my newborn
Ha ha, Happy B-day J-man. Stay in the magic zone!
i am also a fan/user of the "magic zone"jaheed
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Spontaneous blog surfing brought me here. This chart induced me into such laughter. "The magic zone"
I was definetly, as melvaton said, blog surfing. Now it is saved under my favorites. Now I just need read all the past entrys since, as a 19 year old stay at home mom, my life is reduced to blogging and cleaning up after my newborn
Ha ha, Happy B-day J-man. Stay in the magic zone!
i am also a fan/user of the "magic zone"
jaheed
Post a Comment