There isn't too much you can really do to leave your mark on this world. Yesterday I made my first dent. I beat Battletoads (with no warps or Game Genie). It's presence atop every top ten hardest video game list puts me in pretty elite company to be honest. I wish I could package up and bottle up what I've got, but alas I must be content solely with personal glory.
9 comments:
Wow, you're pretty cool. Keep working hard, maybe some day you'll put together a whole 300 piece jigsaw puzzle on your own. Or even tie your shoes all by yourself.... the sky's the limit!!
congrats on the battletoads win!
@ I Wear Flops - LOL. No sarcasm there...
this is by the far the most insignificant "achievement" i've ever heard someone brag about
You owe it to the gaming community to breed.
I vote on your side that this is a significant achievement. You say no warps or game genie, but were you playing on an emulator with save-state? Thats how I got _close_ to the end. Those freaking snakerides though, nightmarish. I'm surprised anyone ever beat it. Good job zit
I don't do emulators. I only play on the original consoles. Purist.
No Down+A+B cheat either to start with five lives instead of 3.
Go for Earthworm Jim on SNES next.
Then star wars on snes
Contra III is kind of tough, but not battletoads tough.
and for kicks try to beat Lester the Unlikely
Post a Comment