Monday, January 15, 2007

Today Was a Good Day

First and foremost I would like to preface with the acknowledgement that I am privileged to be surrounded by such great friends. Secondly I would like to share a most excellent moment that concluded a great day. After an afternoon of entertaining playoff football and a lovely evening with some friends I was driving home at 1:30am listening to my IPod on shuffle. As I was passing through one of the shadier neighborhoods off N. Dekalb Ave Dr. Dre's Forget About Dre came on and I proceeded to crank it up to complement my good mood. I cruised with my windows down and I passed by a collection of a dozen or so blackies chilling at the corner. And in reaction of my killer selection of music one of them proceeded to turn towards my vehicle, put up his hands, and jump up and down to the fine melodies. It was sweet.

No comments: