Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Day Off?

I felt like today would be a rather optimal day to take a break from poker. With sore wrists and edging on burnout, a small hiatus felt right. I went to lunch with my mother right after I woke up, which was delightful. I spent most of the afternoon at the rock climbing gym, which is my new favorite exercise. I went to Simpsons trivia at a local pizza joint with some newish friends, which was a rare social outing for me as of late. All in all a quite pleasant day. Oh yeah. And I played 1500 hands of poker online. YTD: 90k hands.

4 comments:

GnightMoon said...

Man that's a good day.
You got no shot at a million hands, not with all the trips to sushi at the Orleans this summer.

KTP said...

Dog, I believe, you can do the mil. no problem, you need glucosamine chondroitin for that wrist. I played about 15 hands of online no-limit last night, I felt like a winner.

Anonymous said...

hooray for the climbing

-kevo of course

Anonymous said...

Hate to say this but climbing might not be the best thing for your wrists. what about taking up hiking?