Thursday, August 21, 2008

HH

Seat 1: Nicolak ($1,851)
Seat 6: gamblegambel ($2,195)
Mizzles posts the small blind of $5
gamblegambel posts the big blind of $10
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to gamblegambel [Kc Kd]
Nicolak raises to $35
crapface82 folds
thursd4y folds
Lady_Sharrow folds
Mizzles folds
gamblegambel raises to $125
Nicolak has 15 seconds left to act
Nicolak calls $90
*** FLOP *** [Th 4d 5h]
gamblegambel has 15 seconds left to act
gamblegambel bets $175
Nicolak has 15 seconds left to act
Nicolak calls $175 This guy was extremely tight UTG (preflop raise percentage of nine) and folded readily to 3bets (82%), so when he made this call I figured him for a set or an over pair and a tiny chance of big suited hearts [I didn't have the king of hearts].
*** TURN *** [Th 4d 5h] [4c]
gamblegambel has 15 seconds left to act
gamblegambel checks
Nicolak has 15 seconds left to act
Nicolak checks
*** RIVER *** [Th 4d 5h 4c] [2s]
gamblegambel has 15 seconds left to act
gamblegambel bets $400 I feel like my hand is pretty face up here to be a bluff or value betting the over pair.
Nicolak has 15 seconds left to act
Nicolak raises to $1,551, and is all in Unlikely value river raise from a JJ or QQ here. I can beat missed hearts and a wild flop float check back turn to raise river blocking bet. How can I fold?
gamblegambel has 15 seconds left to act
gamblegambel folds
Uncalled bet of $1,151 returned to Nicolak
Nicolak mucks
Nicolak wins the pot ($1,402)