So the movie for which I composed a bit of music for is finally premiering in September. If you are in Atlanta you should come by and get there early because I will be playing a little piano concerto 30 minutes before showtime. Poster:
ok. now i can see the poster. i couldn't before. i am excited to say i will be in town and i will do my best to be at the event. i wanna do brunch too. ill call you soon.
4 comments:
tell us when it is!
I can't see the poster
Poster is a guy named gamblegambel. He is a respected blogger and also a poker player. :)
ok. now i can see the poster. i couldn't before. i am excited to say i will be in town and i will do my best to be at the event. i wanna do brunch too. ill call you soon.
did you know i stopped reading celebrity gossip?
Post a Comment