Tuesday, August 12, 2008

The Times They Are A Rapidly Differing

I have no idea what is going on. I recently limited the viewership of this blog to just me for a few reasons...
  • the haters were getting out of control and began to try to hurt others beyond me - not cool
  • for some reason or another I have has a lessened desire to post
  • I think I just like change for the sake of change sometimes
I guess it is this affinity for change that leads me to live this roller coasteresque lifestyle. My gf is probably leaving ATL in a month, but I won't know for sure until just beforehand (unlikely long distance will work there). I win and lose 20% of my bankroll every other day. I haven't had a sip of alcohol in nearly two months, yet I still feel disoriented and ungrounded most nights. I need a haircut.

No comments: