Thursday, August 14, 2008

One in a Million

As a 25 year old college graduate you are supposed to start a career... I play poker instead
As a 25 year old ex-athlete you are supposed to play softball... I play kickball instead
As a 25 year old gamer I should be playing wii... I play NES instead

It has been a personal goal of mine for the past month or so to get over 400k in Tetris...I finally did it in the midst of composing this post. I guess 500k is the next step.

[I know y'all voted for uncensored comments, but due to some comment privilege abuse I can no longer abide.]

2 comments:

TheGraveWolf said...

WOOOOO the blog is back!

Anonymous said...

I'm not a big commenter but for what it's worth your blog is one of my first clicks every day.

Most poker players are either extremely shallow/one sided or horrible writers, give the people their gamblegambel fix.

As for swinging 20% of your bankroll regularly, that would give me an ulcer in no time. Be careful, you already know this but the downside is far more negatively powerful than the upside is positively powerful...